(ANGOLA) - The city of Angola has announced that crews will be doing a number of preventative maintenance projects on Wednesday and Thursday of next week, weather permitting. The projects are scheduled to take place on the following streets:
* Woodhull Drive from Wendell Jacob Avenue to North Wayne
* Pokagon Trail from Growth Parkway to Woodhull Drive
* West Broad between McKinley and Powers Street
* West Gale between South Darling and South Elizabeth
* South Martha from Water Street to Felicity Street
* Apollo Drive between McKinley and Maple Street
* East Prospect from South Wayne to South Washington
* South John from East South Street to Water Street
* Victoria from Randolph to East Maumee
* Mechanic Street from Shawnee to the East City Limit.
No parking will be allowed on any of these streets Wednesday and Thursday. You're asked to use the driveways or adjacent street parking during this time.