Contact CHA If You Received Out Of State COVID Vaccine
By: Mike Stiles - Monday, May 10, 2021

(courtesy of CHA)

(COLDWATER) – The Branch-Hillsdale-St. Joseph Community Health Agency has a special request for residents of the tri-county area.

CHA Health Officer Rebecca Burns says the organization is encouraging any of its residents who received one of the COVID-19 vaccines in a state other than Michigan to visit the CHA, so that information can be entered into the Michigan Care Improvement Registry.

This can be done by visiting one of the three CHA offices located in Three Rivers, Coldwater or Hillsdale, Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 4 PM. When you enter one of the buildings, a staff member will provide the appropriate paperwork for you to complete. Please remember to bring your COVID-19 vaccine card with you.

Burns says there are two benefits of updating the local health department. First, the vaccine is now recorded in the State database on your personal healthcare record. Second, this information will be added to the County and State totals of the number of vaccinated individuals.

If you have not received the COVID-19 vaccine, you can make an appointment on the CHA website. Click Here. You can also visit vaccine finder dot org for a list of pharmacies scheduling vaccine appointments.


>> News Archive