Coldwater Firefighters Help Puppy Who Was Overdosed
By: Mike Stiles -
Tuesday, November 22, 2022
(photos courtesy of Coldwater Fire Department)
(COLDWATER) – It may not have been the normal kind of call the Coldwater Fire Department responds to, but it’s one they’re happy to have helped with.
Firefighters say the owners of a puppy named Whip brought their pet to the Fire Department, after she got into a fentanyl patch and overdosed.
Firefighters were able to administer two doses of Naloxone (Narcan), and Whip is now doing fine. She will continue to be monitored until her follow up appointment with the veterinarian.
>> News Archive